Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Casual Everyday Outfit For Fall!

In Arizona, this fall season has been the hottest one yet. I have not been able to wear any cute jackets or any winter clothes, but I have to make the most of it! So In this outfit I put together something casual yet still stylish!



In this outfit I am wearing a red cardigan with a lace crinkle camisole underneath. I love the classic look of black and red paired together. I then wanted to just dress it up a little bit with a statement jewelry piece. I am wearing a necklace that hangs lower that has a black round piece with little charms that dangle in different lengths below it. I also paired off the accessories with my BKE Silver watch.



For my bottoms, I am just wearing a simple true blue color jegging, with a wash out affect on the thighs. And of course for my shoes I have to wear my favorite fall boots. These boots have been featured in my past outfit of the days but are by far my favorite boot to pair with any outfit! :)



For my makeup, I did a slightly different smokey eye look than I would normally do. I will have a tutorial on how I did this look soon on my youtube channel! So subscribe so you are the first to see it :). But I have a matte royal blue mixed with a grey with blue undertones all over the lid. A bronze golden brown in the crease, a true gold right above the crease and a shimmery white as a highlight under the brow bone along with in the inner tear duct. I also smoke out the look a little more by dragging the same bronze gold color from my crease under my lower lash line. I winged out my liner on top to add a more dramatic appearance. Lined my lower waterline along with tightlinning my upper lash line. Applied mascara to only my top lashes because there was so much going on I felt that adding to the lower lash line would be to much. I then finished off the look with a bronze look on my cheeks, and pulled the whole look together with a classic nude lip!



I hope you all enjoyed this outfit and face of the day, let me know what you think and leave a comment below! :)

xoxo,
Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment